Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God is Unlimited - Good News

God is unlimited. I have confessed this to practically a million population and have now decided to to share this good news to all my readers. You may not have believed this before, but now I tell you the real truth that God's unlimited nature is not in question.

It is undoubtedly a great thing to peruse that God, being omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent is unlimited. I came to realize when, all of a sudden, I stumbled into this eternal truth and applied it into my life and it worked wonders for me. And because the Lord wants this truth to sink down in the hearts of Christians and their friends as He proves His unlimited nature in their situations, families, bodies, careers, businesses, etc, I quickly opinion it wise that the truth must equally be shared among Christians and the entire human race.

News From Thailand

God is not confined or restricted to certain, places or situations in His operations or works. Darkness and light are both alike to Him. He can be operating in America, India, Europe and Nigeria at the same time, without being tired. He sees and knows what is going on everywhere. He answers prayers made to Him in faith everywhere without being confused. God is not restricted by men or spirits in His power to save and heal; not restricted in His strategies to trap His enemies. God is unlimited in resources and all is His agent, even the ravens can be called to feed Elijah.

God in His unlimited nature in power to save can save one from sin by turning one's heart from the direction one was thinking before. The unbelievable, unimaginable and unexpected can take place in your life, business, career, etc., as the Lord proofs His unlimited nature. He can heal any kind of sickness at His will. In His unlimited nature problems can be solved in any convention or fellowship of His children. He dried up the red sea in a very short time and caused water to come out of a rock - He brought Nebuchadnezzar back to his kingdom, after seven years of being an animal without making mistake, while changing his heart, brain, hands and legs (Daniel 4:36-37). He has no stereo-type way of curative people, bringing sanctification, baptism of the Holy, Ghost, intervention, granting the fruit of the womb, provision, etc.

Let the oppressed, possessed, afflicted and sorrowful present themselves to the unlimited God and hear Him say, "My counsel shall stand and I will do all my pleasure", and "I will bring the counsel of the heathen to naught" because "I have satisfaction in the prosperity of my servants" (Psalm 33:10; 35:27).

God is Unlimited - Good News

Friends Link : todays world news headlines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

Followers